Help your work team get active their way
Register your workplace for free access to our special corporate membership rate!
Once your workplace is registered, you and your team are eligible for a special corporate only membership to our vast and varied network of pools and leisure centres all over Tāmaki Makaurau / Auckland.
To make it easy we'll send you a link that you can load on your company intranet site with all the information your team members will need to join up and start getting active.
You don't have to be a big corporate - we're proud to welcome lots of smaller businesses as registered workplaces.
Workplace member benefits
- Access to a special (multi-access) membership that provides access to more than 35 pools and leisure centres Auckland-wide. Your team can work out near work, swim close to home - or whatever combination works for each person.
- Group fitness classes are offered at many of our centres and are free to members: there's aqua, boxing, cardio, cycle, yoga and (much!) more. Some of our centres also offer Les Mills™ fitness classes.
- Free personalised one-on-one sessions with qualified fitness instructors to record goals, set programmes and enhance progress.
- Ongoing monitoring, encouragement and support from our qualified fitness professionals – whether we're working with a beginner or an athlete.
What's in it for you and your workplace
- Reward your team - at no cost to your organisation – with discounted gym and swim memberships.
- Give your team access to the best facilities! Multi-access membership allows them entry to our unrivalled number of pools and leisure centres. From Stanmore Bay to Waiuku, Massey to Howick, and everywhere in between.
- Focus on the health and wellbeing of your staff. Support your team in getting into the best shape to be productive and achieve their full potential.
"A workplace that supports its people to sit less and move more can benefit from more productive staff and fewer sick days... People who exercise exhibit greater wellbeing (and) reduced absence due to illness." – Wellplace.nz Health Promotion Agency website