September fitness membership offer: start for free
Get your first two weeks free, plus no joining fee* when you sign up to any fitness membership at Auckland Council Pools and Leisure. Just what you need to get active your way this spring!
Offer is only available for a limited time (ends 30 September 2019), so get in quick!
Choose one of our flexible membership options, sign up in centre and enjoy the perks of being a member with us:
- Personalised fitness plan.
- Ongoing support from our qualified fitness instructors.
- Access to multiple centres (Get into it memberships only).
Keen to sign up?
- Visit a participating centre and see our friendly staff at reception to join.
- Get active your way. We have pools, gyms, group fitness classes and more!
*Terms & Conditions
- Offer is available for new members of participating Auckland Council-owned and operated leisure centres only. For information on current offers at YMCA, Belgravia and CLM-operated centres, please visit their respective websites.
- Promotion runs from 16-30 September 2019.
- Due to a scheduled maintenance closure, Takapuna Pool and Leisure Centre is closed during the promotion period. You can take up this offer at Takapuna Pool and Leisure Centre during 21 October – 3 November 2019.
- To receive this offer, you must sign up to a Get into it, Gym it, Move it or Swim it membership on direct debit.
- No joining fee applies.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The free two weeks credit will be applied at the start of the membership and cannot be held and redeemed at a later date.
- A minimum membership term of three months applies. At the end of the three-month minimum term, your direct debit payments will continue without further notice. If you wish to cancel your membership after the end of the minimum term period, at no cost, please contact your local centre – a 10-day notice period applies for cancellations.
- Early termination fees will apply if you cancel your membership before the end of the three month minimum term period, as per our standard membership Terms & Conditions.