Community Swim offers free, professional swimming lessons to primary school children in Manukau. The programme is made possible by the John Walker Find Your Field of Dreams Foundation, Auckland Council and the Lion Foundation. The lessons are provided by SwimGym.
Community Swim takes away barriers teachers and schools face in providing basic yet essential swimming and water safety skills. Students are picked up from school in the Community Swim buses and driven to one of our pools in south and east Auckland, where they receive seven swimming lessons.
Register your school for Community Swim
Community Swim lessons are delivered at:
- Lloyd Elsmore Park Pool and Leisure Centre
- Moana-Nui-a-Kiwa Pool and Leisure Centre in Mangere
- Papatoetoe Centennial Pool and Leisure Centre
- Manurewa Pool and Leisure Centre
- Otara Pool and Leisure Centre
New school registrations are handled by the Community Swim Programme Manager on: Phone +64 22 043 4910 or email: Katherine@swimgym.nz