Aquatics at Albany Stadium Pool
Swimming – it’s the most fun you can have with your togs on! At Albany there’s something for the whole family and it doesn’t matter if it’s raining.
Try out the climbing wall and leap between the lily pads. If that’s not enough there’s even a splash pad and water canons!
We also have an area for toddlers with a play structure including a slide and a splash pad. Remember – under 16yrs swim for free.
Adults (17yrs+) can come and relax in our huge spa and sauna, enjoy its therapeutic properties.
We have adult only (17yrs+) evenings on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday’s from 7pm to 9pm. You can swim laps, have a sauna, spa or try an Aquarobics class during these sessions.
We also offer swimming lessons, aqua group fitness, holiday fun and you can even hire us out for a party or event!
The Auckland Council Pool Alone policy is strictly enforced at Albany Stadium Pool for the safety of our pool users:
- Children aged 10 years and under must be ACTIVELY SUPERVISED by a caregiver aged 17 years or over. ACTIVELY SUPERVISED means watching your child at all times and be able to provide immediate assistance. The caregiver must be a close distance where they can see and be seen, hear and be heard by their child. We do not consider the use of mobile phones, sauna or spa as active supervision.
- Children aged 4 years and under must be accompanied in the pool and WITHIN ARMS REACH of a caregiver aged 17 years or over.
- Maximum ratios are as follows:
– 1 adult to 2 children aged 4 years and under
– 1 adult to 4 children aged 5-10 years
– 1 adult to 1 child aged 4 years and under, and 3 children aged 5-10 years